Saturday 6 April 2019

Spring

Spent some time in the shed today. One of the reasons for this was to change the winter tyres on my dad’s car for the summer tyres. And I used the opportunity to try to get a better feeling on the whereabouts of the various parts lying there. But the main reason for my search was to find a spare central ventilation grill to use as mock up for the GPS mount I am currently working on:


I thought I had a plan but it might well be that there will be a change of it. With the old and much lighter unit fitting it to the central vents never was a problem.


But the new GPS device might well be too heavy to fit to the vents. Well I’ll see what comes of it!
And when I got home from the shed for lunch it turned out to be well passed noon. And as it was a rather fine spring day I decided to treat ‘t Kreng on another local trip. But with the temperatures slowly rising the DHC will probably become the car of choice soon. But not yet! Time for some more pictures of our lovely province’s border areas:

Along the German border near Wellerlooi

The Helenavaart in Griendtsveen

The ruler straight Helenaveenseweg running along de bank of the previous canal.

The Helenavaart after crossing into Noord Brabant

And finally ‘t Kreng at the entrance to one of the many wetland’s nature reserves in the area

No comments: