Saturday 6 April 2024

308 Days


At last I found some time to dig out ‘t Kreng from the shed and take her for a drive. And as the title of this post suggests, it was quite some time ago. 308 Days to be precise. So I was slightly reluctant when I went over to the shed to pick her up. I needn’t have worried. On the third attempt the engine fired and even settled in a fairly even idle. Time for a short circa 100 kilometre tour in the neighbourhood.





It was good fun driving this car again after such a long time. And while enjoying the drive I decided not to return the car to the shed put park her at home, so it is easier to do some routine maintenance and checks in the coming time. And use her a bit more hopefully!


The first 105 kilometres of the year, hopefully more to come!

The rear decals showing signs of old age.

No comments: