Thursday 21 April 2022

Happy Birthday Bitch


It's again been a while since my last post on here. And as usually it was a typical case of life and work intervening. And one of life's interventions was my computer which, after many upgrades over the years, finally gave up the ghost. But since a week or so the new one arrived. And I am currently installing all the necessary software. Rather boring and time consuming.



But I didn't forget an important TR7 milestone last weekend. On the 16th of April 't Kreng officially turned 40. And to celebrate this milestone I decided it was time for some quality time. So I collected her from the shed last weekend. And after a very quick general check I took her for a nice 200+ kilometres drive. I even managed to avoid some of the many Easter-tourists clogging the roads. It was good to be driving her again. And of course there were a few photo shoots.






No comments: