Sunday 15 December 2019

1981 Dutch TR7 sales brochure

The title says it all. I found this brochure (Publication No. EO118) among the stuff I acquired after the death of a dear friend at the end of 2017. It is the brochure for ‘t Kreng’s model year, 1981. But more interesting is the dealer stamp on the back cover: Autobedrijf  Harrie Janssen B.V. What is so special about that? Well my DHC was sold new by him, traded in and sold to me in the summer of 1988.


And ‘t Kreng also bore a dealer sticker from this dealership when I acquired her
!














5 comments:

vitessesteve said...

This would be a great addition to https://www.brochuremuseum.nl/blfolders/triumph/triumphoverzicht.shtml

Russ said...

I wonder how well that car being driven on the beach lasted?

Beans said...

Looking at how some of these cars lasted without salt water, makes me fear the worst :-)

G said...

Prachtige brochure om nog eens terug te zien. Op zolder heb ik er ook nog een liggen. Helaas tr7 drie jaar geleden verkocht. Maar ben nu op zoek naar een goede tr8. Wie weet! Groet George Weijer

Beans said...

Succes met de zoektocht George!