Tuesday 21 February 2017

Fame ...

I had planned to use a trip last Saturday to help Roger moving his Mk1 Saloon as an excuse to commemorate the fact that it was exactly 10 years ago that I started my blog. And as he was part to blame for that I already had a title ready: "It's all Roger's fault". Together with a picture or two of the job we carried out that day. Sadly I forgot to take the necessary pictures, as a result of which I dropped the idea.
But when I got home from work this afternoon I found the March issue of Practical Performance Car Magazine in the mail box. And guess what's on the cover and stars as this month's "Built not Bought" ...



Edited 2020-02-21: As it is exactly 3 years ago that this story was published in Practical Performance Car magazine I have added the full article. Enjoy the read!







No comments: