Thursday, 14 January 2010

DHC report nr. 69; Still freezing ...

As the weather conditions are still best described as cold and I didn’t fancy cleaning the headlamp motors so far, I made myself comfortable at home in the garage ...


and assembled the headlamp bowls instead ...


This turned out to be a very easy job indeed. After the headlamp bowls were assembled I busied myself with labelling the various new connectors. As you can see I like my comforts and diversions while working ....


Next job was cleaning the two wiring looms for the headlights. They didn’t look much as they came (quite damaged) of different TR7’s ...


but after a good clean and some new connectors they look presentable again ...


With the wiring sorted the last job was fitting the wiring looms and the headlamp units ...



No comments: