Thursday 14 January 2010

DHC report nr. 69; Still freezing ...

As the weather conditions are still best described as cold and I didn’t fancy cleaning the headlamp motors so far, I made myself comfortable at home in the garage;



And assembled the headlamp bowls instead;



This turned out to be a very easy job indeed. After the headlamp bowls were assembled I busied myself with labelling the various new connectors. As you can see I like my comforts and diversions while working;



Next job was cleaning the two wiring looms for the headlights. They didn’t look much as they came (quite damaged) of different TR7’s;



But after a good clean and some new connectors they look presentable again;



With the wiring sorted the last job was fitting the wiring looms and the headlamp units;




No comments: