Thursday 29 October 2009

DHC report nr. 55; Nice paint job

Picked up the painted body last Tuesday. For the last time (hopefully) it was loaded on the trailer for its final journey as a bare shell. Have to admit I was quite nervous to get her back home, can’t remember ever having driven so carefully! Next time she’ll be on the road she should be ready, at least that’s what I hope. Plan is to have her ready early next spring, giving me more than enough time to finish her properly.


This evening I had nothing better to do so I went over to the shed to admire and drool over the paint job. And to take a few photographs of course, I don’t think they need much explanation!









Think the painter and body men did a great job, looks very smooth and straight. As for the colour, you probably either love it or hate it!

No comments: