Saturday 16 August 2008

Struck by Lightning

During a rather heavy thunder storm some three weeks ago a large tree beside the house was struck by lightning, killing quite a lot of electronic gear in the house, including the router and the computer. As a result of this I have been without internet since. But since this afternoon I’ve got my computer back, and I have again access to the internet.

Over the last few weeks I managed to get a new MOT on ‘t Kreng, assisted René with the route for this year’s Nachtrit, and have been helping him with reconditioning a (TR7) engine for his daily Dollie.

More on these topics later, first thing to do is get all the software working again properly. After that, there are some 1400 photo’s from last weekend’s races at the Nürburgring to be sorted ...

No comments: