Thursday 1 November 2007

Not much happening

It has been some time since my last post. This was mainly due to the fact that I changed computer and couldn't access my text documents. But as you can see that has been sorted since tonight. On the TR7 front nothing much to report. As the weather has been quite nice last month I have been driving both cars fairly regularly since.


Even got the chance to put them more or less back to back for a comparison;


As expected they are totally different to drive but it still was a revelation when I drove them in short succession. Compared to ‘t Kreng the (still nameless) DHC really is a comfortable touring car. But then the DHC doesn't have the razor-sharp handling from ‘t Kreng. So for a good trash over some country lanes she’s still number one;


Will start with preparations on ‘t Kreng tomorrow evening for Saturdays Nachtrit!

No comments: